How Do You Appraise the Value of Antiques or Art When You Have An Insurance Claim?

How Do You Appraise Antiques When You Have An Insurance Claim?

Experienced Public Adjusters would suggest you find a qualified antique dealer or use a Conservator.

What is a Conservator?

A Conservator is a person responsible for appraising value, repair and preservation of works of buildings, art, or other things of cultural or environmental interest.

If you have an insurance claim that requires such services it would be in your best interest to hire an Experienced Public Adjuster!

Contact Experienced Public Adjusters Today!