Vandalism & Theft Insurance Claim

Experienced Public Adjusters is here to help you with your vandalism or theft claim.

It is more common than you think that a business owner or homeowner has to deal with vandalism and theft. If you have also been hit by a criminal who has destroyed or damaged your property, call your insurance company or a public adjuster to review your insurance policy coverage, and then decide if you should file an insurance claim. If you have coverage and the damage is extensive it will most likely exceed your deductible then file a claim as soon as possible. Most insurance policies include vandalism and theft, but in order to get enough money to cover for the repairs and losses, you have to make sure you do not destroy the evidence of the crime by trying to clean up and of the damages. Both the police and your insurance company must know exactly what has been destroyed or stolen.

So, the first thing you must do after you discover your property has been vandalized is to call the police. They will document the crime and help you seek out the criminals who stole personal property or destroyed your home.

The second thing is calling a public adjuster! A public adjuster will make sure you get a fair settlement from your insurance company to repair what has been destroyed. If you feel you were underpaid or denied on a claim all is not lost. A Public Adjuster will review your claim and if possible supplement the claim to provide you the settlement you deserved. Contact Experienced Public Adjusters today for a free claim review!