How do I file a Universal Property and Casualty Insurance claim?

Universal Property and Casualty Insurance Company is part of Universal Insurance Holdings, a publicly-traded corporation. It undertakes all aspects of insurance underwriting, distribution, and claims. 

This is a company that has been in the business for over 20 years and currently provides coverage across 18 states. It offers standard home insurance products designed for homeowners, renters, condominiums, and landlords.

Coverage solutions from Universal Property and Casualty Insurance include optional features like the cost of replacing personal property, sewer discharge, animal liability, utility service line, mechanical failure, and personal injury to mention a few. Recently the company introduced a proprietary tool called ‘claim paths’ to facilitate collaboration between all players involved in a home insurance claim. You could be an adjuster, a contractor, or a third-party representative, now you access claim paths. Policyholders can upload photos and documents easily.

How do I file a Universal Property and Casualty Insurance claim? Call Experienced Public Adjusters today and keep the following handy

  • Your insurance policy number
  • Date of incident
  • Type of claim
  • Brief description of the incident
  • Photos or documents to support the claim

Consulting a Public Adjuster is the right thing to do. A Public Adjuster is licensed through the state department of financial services and is legally permitted to represent your case to the insurance company.

  • The start of the claims process is the most critical part, ensuring that you document all aspects of the claim. If you rush through the process of filing the claim, there’s a chance that you may undervalue your assets and miss out on crucial information. 
  • A public adjuster has infinite experience in dealing with insurance companies like Universal, so trust them with the complete process, from filing your claim, gathering documentation until the final settlement. And for all this, they only charge you a small percentage of your settlement amount. 
  • Remember that insurance companies operate mainly for profit so they will always try to pay you as little as possible or deny claims. Hiring a public adjuster will reduce your stress and worry.
  • Interpreting policy clauses and making sure that you receive an equitable settlement is rarely a straightforward process. For that, you need a qualified, professional, and experienced Public Adjuster who will handle matters on your behalf.

At Experienced Public Adjusters, we examine your policy, evaluate the damages, make appropriate changes to your claim,  ensure that your settlement is to your expectations, and above all, we share ongoing feedback on your claim status. 

For expert advice with filing your Universal Property and Casualty Insurance claim, reach out to Experienced Public Adjusters.