Why Is Insurance Claims Processing So Slow During The Coronavirus Pandemic or COVID 19?
- Civil Courts are at a standstill.
- Motions in the court system are not being processed.
- Insurance Companies are using the Coronavirus to delay claim payments.
- Inspections are not taking place.
- Claims handlers or Adjusters are not essential workers by definition.
- Homeowners do not want people in their homes.
- Business owners are closed.
- Insurance Companies are using the shutdown to delay all correspondences.
- Insurance Companies are operating with virtual employees and communications are almost non-existent.
- Attorneys working for the insurance companies are using every excuse to delay the claims process.
- Insurance Company Adjusters are using every excuse to ignore communications and delay the claims process.
- Estimators are not available.
- Experts such as Engineers are not accessible.
Experienced Public Adjusters will do everything it can within the guidelines of state and local governments to help process your claims expeditiously. We are headquartered in the City of Orlando, Orange County, and have to abide by the local guidelines. We are always available for a free phone consultation and we can use technology to do initial assessments of your home or business.
Call an Experienced Public Adjuster today!