The 2020 Legislative Session IMPORTANT CALL TO ACTION
Senator Anitere Flores filed an amendment to SB 1404 that would remove much of the anti-consumer language contained therein. The Senate Appropriations Committee hearing will take place tomorrow at 1 PM and can be watched live on the Florida Channel.
Senator Flores’ amendment #831450 goes a long way toward removing unnecessary proposed regulatory language that does not protect consumers. As a consumer advocate, I support Senator Flores’ amendment.
I urge you to help protect Floridians by supporting the Flores’ amendment during today’s Appropriations Committee Meeting.
WE NEED YOU TO EMAIL AND/OR CALL THE FOLLOWING REPRESENTATIVES AND ASK THEM TO VOTE IN FAVOR OF THE FLORES AMENDMENT!
SENATE APPROPRIATIONS CHAIR
SENATOR ROB BRADLEY
TALLAHASSEE OFFICE PHONE:
Senator Wilton Simpson (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator Aaron Bean (R) – email@example.com
• Senator Lizbeth Benacquisto (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator Lauren Book (D) – email@example.com
• Senator Jeff Brandes (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator George B. Gainer (R) email@example.com
• Senator Travis Hutson (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator Tom Lee (R) – email@example.com
• Senator Debbie Mayfield (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator Kathleen Passidomo (R) – email@example.com
• Senator David Simmons (R) – firstname.lastname@example.org
• Senator Kelli Stargel (R) – email@example.com
We need your help! Make the call and
Stand with FAPIA today!