My property damage claim was settled with my insurance company and I received check. However, now I am noticing more damage and I feel I was underpaid. Is it to late to hire a public adjuster?

It most cases it is never to late. It’s common to have supplemental damage claims that can be filed for things such as undiscovered water damage and mold damage, or damage behind walls once reconstruction starts. It’s always best to have a public adjuster on board from the beginning that will help to identify these common problem areas and adjust the claim accordingly. The only condition to this is when the policyholder signs a release. There is nothing you can do at this point. I would still suggest checking with an attorney to be sure.