Nationwide commenced business in 1925 as a mutual auto insurer. Today it has become a leader in the areas of insurance and financial services. Besides different types of insurance, Nationwide concentrates on asset management and strategic investments. They also offer other products like annuities, mutual funds, and health services.
Nationwide has various home insurance policies that protect you and your family against theft, personal injury, and other types of losses. Their basic homeowner’s insurance coverage includes dwelling, contents, personal liability, medical payments to others, ordinance or law insurance, other structures, loss of use, and credit card coverage. They have optional homeowner’s insurance coverages like identity theft, replacement cost, earthquake, and flood insurance.
Nationwide has a unique product called ‘On Your Side Review,’ which is a free insurance evaluation that they offer to all members. It consists of a conversation with a Nationwide insurance professional to help you understand the insurance coverage you currently have, explore different options for additional coverage, and clarify your doubts.
How Do I File a Nationwide Claim? Call Experienced Public Adjusters to review your policy and file your claim!
- Please keep these details ready – your name, address, contact telephone number, policy number, and the type and description of the property damage claim.
- A claims associate will explain the coverages in your policy, and arrange for an inspection of the damage.
- Your claims associate may ask you to undertake temporary repairs to avoid further damage.
- You must take pictures of the damaged property before you throw it away.
- Once your damages have been assessed in line with your policy coverage, you will receive a payment, after adjustment of your deductible.
- You’re at liberty to find a contractor yourself or select one from their ‘On Your Side Property Repair Network’.
Nationwide handles each claim based on its facts and situation, and as per the policy language. Therefore, you need to be aware of the perils covered under your insurance policy and be aware of the fine print to know what it does not cover. During such times of crisis when you’re anxious about your family’s current well-being, you also need to start thinking about rebuilding for the future. Insurance companies exist to earn profits so you have to look after your interests if you wish to receive a fair settlement of your claim. Hiring the services of a Public Adjuster would hold you in good stead as he or she will take the burden off your shoulder and ensure smooth negotiations with the insurance company.
Public Adjusters are licensed from the state department of insurance to assist the public during their insurance claim settlement process. Starting from taking stock of the damages to your property, identifying the coverages mentioned in your policy, to completion of paperwork, and collecting the evidence to submit to the insurance company, we at Experienced Public Adjusters ensure that we are with you until the final settlement. It is our prime objective to safeguard what you hold dear by getting you the settlement you deserve.
If you need to file a Nationwide insurance claim, get expert advice from Experienced Public Adjusters.