Fire Damage

What is a Fire Damage Insurance Claim? How do I file an Fire Insurance Claim?

For a homeowner, one of the most traumatic disaster occurrences is facing fire damage and smoke damage. Fires can are to take very seriously and you should contact the property authorities at the first sign of fire and smoke. First, you and your family need to get out of the home as fast as possible and then call 911! They are deadly, and fire and smoke can cause life changing physical and emotional damage to many people and their families. Flames can cause extensive property damage, but smoke can and will affect your health, personal property property’s structure, in some unexpected ways. Instead of filing an insurance claim immediately, you should call a Public Insurance Adjuster.


A fire damage loss puts individuals under an extreme amount of stress. That is why it is crucial to make important decisions regarding fire damage expeditiously.  Filing a fire insurance claim after a property fire loss without an representative and we recommend and experienced public adjuster on your side is a mistake made by many policyholders. As a result, they may have to suffice for a lot less settlement amount (unfortunately, it is the harsh truth). Therefore, it is best to talk to a Public Insurance Adjuster before filing an insurance claim.


At Experienced Public Adjusters, we have the most qualified and experienced Public Insurance Adjusters. It can be said with absolute confidence that we will serve your best interest and assist you in collecting the highest settlement amount possible. Our process of working and insurance claim is transparent and seamless, our public adjusters review your policy, evaluates your damages, make proper adjustments to your claim, providing you ongoing feedback of your claim status, and maximize your settlement by using all our experience.

To learn more about what to do when you suffer a fire or smoke loss.

Contact us today if you want to maximize your settlement for your home, business and personal property. (407) 212-8669