Many condo owners have no idea that they need their own home insurance policies and if they do the normally do not know what is covered.

They think that the condo association’s policy covers their property. However, the association’s policy covers only common areas, typically up to the walls of your condo. You usually own from the flooring up and the paint and texture in. The COA is responsible for the structure.  If you want your own space and belongings protected, you need a home insurance policy. Otherwise, all your belongings, furniture, appliances and cabinets are uninsured.

Without your own policy you may have no liability protection if you’re sued for something that happens within your condo, like a slip-and-fall injury.

Call An Experienced Public Adjuster Today for:

  1. A Free Home Inspection and Consultation
  2. A Free Insurance Claim Review
  3. Any General Questions
  4. Insurance Claim Help