You’ve been a responsible homeowner, taking care of your home’s maintenance and upkeep besides paying your homeowner’s insurance policy premiums regularly. But when calamity strikes, you may be overwhelmed and not know exactly what to do. Suddenly, there’s a lot to do – protecting your loved ones, informing your insurance provider, keeping your home safe, and getting your life back on track as soon as possible.
First things first, take out your home insurance policy document and read through it carefully. It’s been a long time since you purchased the insurance policy, so you may not even remember stuff like – what are the perils covered? What is the deductible? What are the exclusions? Do I have law and ordinance coverage? What is the amount that I am entitled to claim? As a layperson who has never had regular dealings with an insurance company, you cannot even imagine the time and energy required to file your claim and follow-up with your insurance carrier. It may be water damage, fire or smoke damage, or a natural calamity for which you may need assistance to file an insurance claim. So, how do you find insurance claims help in Fort Lauderdale?
Simply pick up the phone and call Experienced Public Adjusters, your best insurance claims help in Fort Lauderdale. We are a professional, licensed, and the most resourceful public adjusting company in Fort Lauderdale, and we are centrally located, just a few blocks away from the City Hall. What’s more, we offer you a free claim review, no matter what your property damage may be.
Why choose Experienced Public Adjusters for insurance claims help in Fort Lauderdale?
- We believe that you deserve to receive a fair settlement in consideration for your premium payments. We keep your interest in mind and do what it takes to get what is rightfully yours according to your insurance policy.
- Insurance company adjusters submit loss estimates without consulting anyone else, and the claim amount is finalized based on these individual opinions of the claim adjusters. Our adjusters are physically present at the site when your insurance field adjuster visits so that we can ensure that he makes an accurate estimate of the loss.
- While determining your actual loss, we complete a detailed and independent inspection and prepare an inventory of damaged items. We understand the importance of documenting all evidence, including electronic communications and photographs.
- We’re an authority on loss adjustment, licensed by the State Department of Finance to represent the public. We are competent, skilled, and knowledgeable, so we understand all the provisions and stipulations mentioned in your insurance policy, some of which you may not even be aware of.
- While all public adjusters have to complete the mandatory 40-hour insurance training and a 6-month apprentice-ship, we go a step further. Our senior management conducts regular training and workshops, where individual claim cases are shared to increase awareness of issues amongst all team members.
- We understand the insurance business well, and we are knowledgeable in property matters. For example, if we observe structural damage, we may call engineers, architects, or construction experts for their opinion. We know local and state building codes and permitting requirements so that we take timely action.
- With our years of experience and local knowledge, we are better equipped to obtain a fair settlement. Call Experienced Public Adjusters for all insurance claims help in Fort Lauderdale.