Owning a high net worth home is a privilege that comes with great responsibility. When you’ve worked hard to afford such a home, you want to enjoy the finer things in life, and it’s only natural that you’d want to keep it safe and secure.
When high net worth homeowners experience damage or loss, they often find themselves up against insurance company professionals who are clearly serving the insurance company’s interests. Most property owners do not have the necessary knowledge of the ins and outs of the insurance industry, and the myriad of hours needed to properly document a claim will be a large distraction from the things they truly need to focus on.
Hiring a High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjuster makes the process convenient for you, and also ensures that you are being represented properly.
When our clients have paid for the best insurance coverage available to protect their assets, we ensure that they receive the best settlement commensurate with that investment.
You need an expert who understands how valuables such as art, antiques, and other collectibles must be valued. We understand the process of restoration as well as the diminution of value to damaged items.
High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjusters are professional claims adjusters trained and experienced in preparing, presenting, and negotiating the insurance claims of your premium property.
When looking for a High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjuster, the choice is simple – Experienced Public Adjusters. Here’s why
- When you choose us, you benefit from our expertise, integrity and experience. No adjuster employed and paid by the insurance company will fight for you, acting as your advocate. Their main priority is to represent their own interests.
- We do a complete assessment of the damage to your property and estimate the costs of repair, restoration or rebuilding.
- We take care of all documentation, such as cost estimates and inventories. We represent you in discussions with your insurer to see that your claim is settled fairly.
- We handle all communication with the insurance company and submit the documentation needed in time, ensuring that you are not penalized for delays.
- We analyze whether you are covered for time element losses, such as business interruption, loss of rents, loss of use, and claim accordingly. We help you claim additional living expenses if your home is not habitable.
- We ensure that you arrive at the best possible settlement by negotiating effectively. We see that the appraisal is done right and can also assist your attorney, should you choose to work with one, in the litigation process.
- We keep you informed on the status of your claim throughout the process.
We are there to help you at every step of the way. From filling the right forms, to preparing the necessary documents, and negotiating effectively so that you get the maximum settlement you are due.