Owning a high net worth home is a privilege that comes with great responsibility. When you’ve worked hard to afford such a home, you want to enjoy the finer things in life, and it’s only natural that you’d want to keep it safe and secure.
When high net worth homeowners experience damage or loss, they often find themselves up against insurance company professionals who are clearly serving the insurance company’s interests. Most property owners do not have the necessary knowledge of the ins and outs of the insurance industry, and the myriad of hours needed to properly document a claim will be a large distraction from the things they truly need to focus on.
Hiring a High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjuster will alleviate the stress of preparing your claim. You will have the peace of mind that your claim is being handled in the best possible manner.
When our clients have paid for the best insurance coverage available to protect their assets, we ensure that they receive the best settlement commensurate with that investment.
Handling and valuing artwork, collectibles, antiques, and valuable property is an art in itself. We understand restoration as well as diminution of value to items that sustained all levels of damage.
High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjusters are professional claims adjusters trained and experienced in preparing, presenting, and negotiating the insurance claims of your premium property.
When looking for a High Net Worth Insurance Claim Adjuster, the choice is simple – Experienced Public Adjusters. Here’s why
- When you choose us, you gain an entire team of experts and insurance adjusters to represent you and your interests. No adjuster employed and paid the insurance company will fight for you, acting as your advocate. Their main priority is to represent their own interests.
- We complete a detailed property damage repair scope and cost of recovery report for what is required to repair, restore, or rebuild your property.
- We provide estimates, inventories, and other valuations to the insurance adjuster. We will meet with the insurance company adjusters face to face to adjust your claim fairly and equitably.
- We establish a professional line of communication with the insurance company adjuster and make sure we provide the timely filing of all required insurance forms and documentation and avoid any penalties that would cost you or lower your settlement amount.
- We prepare your time element losses, such as business interruption, loss of rents, loss of use, or additional living expenses.
- We negotiate the best possible settlement, whether through consultation, appraisal, mediation, or assisting the attorney of choice in litigation.
- We keep you apprised of the ongoing settlement efforts throughout the entire process via email, and our exclusive client online access based claims management program.
Lastly and most importantly, we relieve you of the stress and hardship of having to do it alone, understanding which forms need to be filed, what documents to submit, what to say or not say to an insurance company adjuster and how to effectively negotiate the maximum settlement you are due.