Please Contact Devin Conner For More Information!
Devin Conner, Franchise Consultant
O: (949)398-5162 C: (312)415-9581
Experienced Public Adjusters is now selling Franchises throughout the United States. To learn more about the opportunity of owning your own turnkey Public Adjusting Firm please contact us today. Take Advantage of Securing Top Locations and the low cost of entry now while we are on the ground floor of our franchise launch.
Here are some of the Benefits of Owning an Experienced Public Adjusters Franchise:
- Our Website Is Nationally Ranked and Franchise Owner will get immediate organic traffic.
- Vendors are already in place.
- Our Marketing Team is set up and ready to build social media and web pages specific to your market for lead generation.
- Our Marketing Team is ready to launch your location on multiple sites so it is easily searchable on Google and Bing in order to rank your franchise location higher right away and make sure your franchise is ready to go from day 1 to start taking inbound calls.
- VP of Marketing is set to run training from the onsite on how you can create testimonials, increase your google rankings on Google My Business, how to upload pictures and label them on onsite inspections for addition lead calls and to teach what you can do on your own to increase traffic to our site and the search engines. You will also provide access to our VP of Marketing to utilize PPC and Blog Post to increase traffic/leads for your franchise location
- Operations Manual is completed for you.
- 2 Weeks of Training Provided. (Administrative, Franchise Ownership Training, Best Hiring Practices, Adjuster Training, and Experts to train you on certain fields pertinent to our adjusting industry.)
- Phone Support Ongoing
- Monthly Podcast Training
- Franchisor Question and Answer Board through the Owner Profile for the owner to share best practices or ask questions when they are new.
- Shirts, Signs, Logo, Branding Materials are at your disposal to place orders for you and your staff.
- Claims Wizard Operating Software for claims files and overall business operations.
- General Legal Counsel Available for you to use when needed.
- CPA Firm Set Up to provide you a portal to see your daily, monthly, and annual detailed reports such as your income statement and profit and loss statement.
- Protected Franchisor Map for Leads and Growth. It will also give you the available to bring in Franchise Adjusters when needed for a split fee.
- Expert Appraisers in place for you to utilize if the carrier wants to invoke appraisal.
- Estimating Team with a negotiated price already in place for Florida Franchise Owners and Adjusters.
- Forms, Contracts, Hiring Application, Independent Contractor Agreement, Employment Agreement, Background check Letterhead Blank Documents, Hiring Packet documents, Lead tracking spreadsheets, Master client list spreadsheets, and much more.
- Virtual Spaces in most markets identified while you ramp up your Franchise before you will need to move into an office.
- Low Royalty Free’s and National Adverting Fee’s are set.
- National Adverting Fee will be distributed by the parent company to build brand recognition and exposure in your market.
- Dropbox Training includes; Electronic Filing system for Franchise Owners, Administrator files, and adjuster files. (Adjuster Files Set for Claims Backup.