Prevention Of The Coronavirus or known as COVID 19:
Experienced Public Adjusters is in no way experts or medical professionals. This blog is to purely help individuals spread prevention suggestions that have been shared by media outlets, The Center For Disease Control, The World Health Organization, and other sources.
- Avoid large groups of people.
- Avoid sick people.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, nose with unwashed hands.
- Avoid physical contact with others. Handshaking, kissing, hugging
- Wear a facemask if you are sick.
- Cover your face if you sneeze.
- Cover your mouth if you cough.
- If you are sick stay home and contact a medical official.
- If you are sick wear a mask recommended by a medical professional.
- Clean your house and sanitize it with appropriate cleaning solutions. For example, the CDC recommends using a bleach-based product. Please see the CDC website for more details.
If you have water damage to your home that is old or new you may have visible or hidden mold that has been known to cause allergies and cold-like symptoms that could possibly weaken your immune system. Call an Experienced Public Adjuster who will evaluate your home and may recommend that you speak to a license Mold Assessor or Mold Remediator to further protect the health and safety of your family. The coronavirus is a deadly disease that at this point has no known vaccine or cure. The Coronavirus also is known as COVID-19. We do not know the speed at which this will spread.
We at Experienced Public Adjusters hope that everyone stays safe and is here to help in any way possible. Listen to the experts, doctors, and the Center For Disease Control for advice on how to stay best protected. Be Safe and God Bless!
Owner, David Dwyer
Experienced Public Adjusters