- Most professionals that test for mold are engineers. They have extensive training and education in how to conduct and interpret the tests. A mold specialist will help you identify exactly what type(s) of mold you are dealing with, in order to determine the best clean-up techniques.
- They know how to find mold in hidden places, where homeowners frequently miss it. They will be able to find and identify mold that is hidden, such as inside walls or under flooring.
- They can tell you what strains of mold are present in your home (often there is more than one strain) and provide you with information about the health risks of exposure to those specific strains.
- They can advise you about the safety precautions that should be taken during the mold removal process. A specialist will help you understand each step involved in the cleanup process.
- It is also great documentation for a Public Adjuster to have in order to get your home back to Pre-Loss condition. Call and Experienced Public Adjuster today. (407) 212-8669
- A Free Home Inspection and Consultation
- A Free Insurance Claim Review
- Any General Questions
- Insurance Claim Help
Downtown Orlando Executive Office
Experienced Public Adjusters Ft. Lauderdale
1 E Broward Blvd
Suite 700 #23
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Experienced Public Adjusters is Ft. Lauderdale Public Adjusters South Florida Office Covering Broward County, Miami-Dade County, Collier County, Lee County, and Surrounding Areas.
Experienced Public Adjusters-Daytona Beach
140 S Beach St Suite 310
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Phone: (386) 777-2882
North Carolina Headquarters
Orlando Corporate Headquarters
Orlando Public Adjuster Office
South Carolina Public Adjusting Office
Tampa Public Adjuster Office
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]