09/04/2018 5am Update:
- Heavy rain, storm-surge flooding and strong winds are possible impacts from Gordon on the Gulf Coast.
- Tropical Storm Gordon is now moving rapidly into the Gulf of Mexico.
- A hurricane watch is now in effect for the Alabama and Mississippi coasts.
- Tremendous rainfall and gusty winds from Gordon are currently spreading across southern Florida.
- Tropical storm warnings are posted for South Florida and the northern Gulf Coast.
- Storm surge warnings and watches are also in effect for a part of the northern Gulf Coast.
If you have hurricane damage to your property call a Public Adjuster before doing anything else. We will guide you through the arduous process of filing and insurance claim and settling it fairly. Call Experienced Public Adjusters today! (407) 212-8669