When should an insurance carrier provide me housing?

Your home insurance covers your “additional living expenses” if there’s a mandatory evacuation, including hotels and food — even additional transportation costs. They are also required to provide you additional living expenses and housing when the damage is so severe that the home is not suitable for you to live in. This could be as simple as you having no bathroom use or no kitchen or severe mold that could be a health concern.

Call An Experienced Public Adjuster Today for:

  1. A Free Home Inspection and Consultation
  2. A Free Insurance Claim Review
  3. Any General Questions
  4. Insurance Claim Help