How Do I Know If I Have Mold In My Home?

The best thing for you to do is find if you have some sort of water damage or plumbing leak old or new. But at the end of the day if you are not able to see it or even if you are able to see the mold damage then you should call a mold expert. Most States have State Licensed Mold Assessors who complete air cell tests and send swab samples to labs to get you the detailed information you are looking for about the mold damage that has occurred. But if you think you have mold you should have a Public Adjuster look for the cause of the mold. Typically you will find some sort of water source or opening in your home allowing water to enter your home or your business that allows for mold growth. High levels of heat and humidity are also catalysts to mold growth and mold damage. Mold will have a strange smell or it will be visible but it can be a variety of colors. Black molds, gray molds, blue molds, or even green molds. Mold Spores will get into the air circulation usually when the growth area has moments or vibrations that release the mold spores into the air. This can happen during construction or just from stepping on a floor near the area where the mold growth or damage is. Let the experts help you! A Public Adjuster or Private Adjuster works only for private citizens. Call one that offers a free consultation. Experienced Public Adjusters is always available to offer free advice.