Does my insurance policy cover personal property in my home when there is smoke from a small fire?

A typical homeowner’s insurance policy will cover damage caused by wind, fire, and lightning. If your home is destroyed by a fire, then the insurance company needs to pay to build you a new home.

A typical insurance policy will also pay to replace or repair anything inside that home that may have been damaged by flames, smoke, soot, ash, and other byproducts of the fire.

Call Experienced Public Adjusters for a Free Claim Evaluation. (407) 212-8669