Chris Calfo, Large Loss Estimator and New Large Loss Public Adjuster Appointed By Experienced Public Adjusters!
Experienced Public Adjusters, Expert Large Loss Public Adjuster, and Large Loss Estimator
Public Adjuster, Chris Calfo’s 17 years of expertise in estimating and adjusting claims, makes him the most qualified to handle insurance claims in your area. With a long history of investigating and negotiating claim settlement, he will remain attentive from the First Notice of Loss all of the way until the Final Settlement Agreement. He focuses on Luxury Homes in South Florida having adjusted claims involving, pipe breaks, drain overflow, hurricane, tornado, fire, theft, appliance leak, and appliance discharge with an emphasis on helping aid his clients towards resolving their loss and moving them along the path so that they may bring their home to pre-loss conditions.
Chris Calfo’s Public Adjusting skills stretch across the state of Florida, putting emphasis on adjusting claims in the following counties: Collier, West Palm Beach, Broward, and Dade County. His knowledge of both residential and commercial properties has offered him an insider’s understanding of local building codes as they related to water removal, water mitigation, mold testing, assessments, mold remediation, smoke mitigation, estimating standards, and Florida Statutes.
Chris Calfo is an experienced “Independent Adjuster’ and “Large Loss Estimator” with a 17-year history of evaluating, investigating, and estimating residential and large loss commercial claims. He is considered an expert at documenting, photographing, and scoping large loss insurance claims throughout the insurance claims industry. Chris Calfo is Experienced Public Adjusters, LLC Large Loss Estimator, and Owner of SDA Investigations for 17 years, which is a large loss claim estimating company. Master Level Proficiency in Xactimate 28 and all prior versions and Simsol Software for 17 years. Chris is also has a vast knowledge of Florida building codes which is essential knowledge to writing a perper estimate for damages sustained to residential and commercial losses.
Chris will be covering The South Florida Market! Based out of Ft. Lauderdale and working out of our Ft. Lauderdale Office he will also travel to handle claims in Naples, Florida located in Collier County.
Certified National Flood Insurance Program
MRSA: 2422-Mold Assessor
Residential and Commercial Property Appraiser
Addition Courses Completed:
- NFIP Adjust Authorization Course, H20 Partners, INC. 2019 – 6 hours
- Law and Ethics Update All Lines Adjuster, WEBCE, INC. 2018 – 5 hours
- Claims Handling Best Practices by IRMI, WEBCE, Inc. 2018 – 10 hours
- Structural Fire Analysis Webinar, Rimkus Consulting Grp. 2017 – 1 hour
- Adjuster Ethics, WEBCE Inc, 2017 – 1 hour
- Law and Ethics Update All Lines Adjuster, WEBCE, Inc. 2016 – 5 hours
- Water Damage Mitigation, Service Master Clean, 2014 – 3 hours
- Pursuing Subrogation Without Spoliation, Russel & Associates, 2014 – 1 hour
- Ethics in Pursuing Subrogation, Russel & Associates, 2014 – 1 hour
- Residential Roof Hail Damage, Rimkus Consulting Group, Inc. 2014 – 1 hour
- Adjuster Ethics and Law, Educo, Inc. 2014 – 3 hours
- Flood Adjuster Certification Program, AE21 Inc. 2013 – 7 hours
- Xactimate, Paul Davis Restoration Inc. – 6 hours
- Restorative Drying for Water Damage, Servpro Industries, LLC. 2012 – 4 hours
- Flood Adjuster Certification Program, AE21 Inc. 2012 – 7 hours
- Consumer Protection, WEBCE, Inc. 2012 – 4 hours
- Essential Law for the Claims Professional (Florida), WEBCE, Inc 2011 – 7 hours
- Fabric Restoration, AE21 Inc. 2011 – 2 hours
- Structural Drying of Water Damaged Homes, Puro Systems, Inc. 2011 – 3 hours
- Business Interruption, Walker Group, Inc. 2011 – 3 hours
- Ethics and Claims Adjusting, Walker Group, Inc. 2011 – 2 hours
- Subrogation Techniques, Walker Group, Inc. 2011 – 3 hours
- Residential and Commercial Roofing, Walker Group, Inc. 2011 – 8 hours
- Duration of Water Loss, Rimkus Consulting Grp, Inc. 2011 – 1 hour
- National Flood Insurance Certification Course, AE21 Inc. 2010 – 7 hours